Security Report Cards for your IBM i
TGAudit from Trinity Guard introduces the next generation of system security audit reporting, data-level reporting, and job activity monitoring to IBM i and iSeries servers.
With TGAudit you can customize the report and Report Card to create your own reporting in all IBM i (i5/OS, OS/400) native output as well as XML, HTML, and CSV (spread sheet).
TGAudit supports IBM i 7.3 and continues to provide new security auditing content with more than 230 reports, numerous new data collectors, and updated compliance regulation mappings. Report output in HTML has also been enhanced to allow sorting.
- NEW!! – IBM i 7.3 security feature – Authority Collection support – track minimum required authorities for applications
- New data sources
- Over 230 reports providing built-in security auditing content
- Report Cards allow you to group reports together and view high-level pass/fail results
- Predefined Report Cards map IBM i security auditing data to several major compliance regulations such as PCI, HIPAA, and SOX
- Robust reporting engine with wide range of data sources
- Highly customizable report features, including column selection
- Sophisticated report filtering mechanism with SQL-like operators and up to 5 levels of nesting
- Efficient reporting with run-time optimization options
- Enhanced output options such as HTML, CSV, and XML
- Data sorting in HTML output
- OS currency
Get TGAudit Free for 14 Days