Trinity Guard specialized tools check to ensure that you are in compliance with established standards.
How does your IBM i shape up in the world of compliance regulations?
As an IBM i security officer or administrator, you need to be aware of the activity happening on your system on a daily basis. Some questions to ask yourself:
- Do I know how many powerful user profiles are being used on my system?
- Do I know what they are being used for?
- Am I certain the sensitive data on my critical servers is only being seen by the people who need to see it to get their jobs done?
- Am I confident that patient information is not vulnerable to exposure?
- Is there any unencrypted credit card information lingering on my system?
- If I was told today that an auditor is coming tomorrow, would I rest well tonight?
Trinity Guard provides security assessments to help you find the answers to these questions and more. Trinity Guard provides detailed analysis of any detected vulnerabilities, along with action plans to equip you with the steps you need to achieve compliance. We can help you with compliance regulations including:
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act
- FSA Data Protection Act 1998
- Standards Australia
- ISO 27001/27002
Download a TRIAL version of TGAudit to get started today.